- Getting the finance for the venture
- Getting the right team is difficult
- Learning the new skill sets everyday
- Getting the products to ship fast
- High degree of uncertainty
- Cold response from the customer
- Disadvantage due to smaller size
- Lack of established processes
- Need to constantly motivate employees
- Highly demanding customer base
Top challenge according me. Most of the times, entrepreneur starts with his own money only.
He or she does not have large money to pay. It is difficult to attract the right team.
More delay means more cost and more overruns
The technology that entrepreneur is working upon might fail to excite the customer.
Lack of mature processes means more stoppages and difficulty in creating the finished products.
Due to smaller nature of operations and smaller customer base, customers of an entrepreneur are more demanding than compared to established businesses.