How much entrepreneur make a year?

by Ashvini on March 3, 2011 · 10 comments

in Entrepreneurship,Motivation

How much an entrepreneur make a year ?

The question is very simple, the answer slightly difficult. The point of being an entrepreneur after all is to earn something and pay the bills. Depending on your business you may earn billions of dollars or nothing.

An artist, when he starts to do things that he likes, he is not worried about his how much his art would fetch.

A genuine musician dreams for a concert of his own one day but never makes music today for that concert.

A sports player has an eye for the Olympics but his main concentration is first improving upon himself.

A true journalist investigates for the sake of investigation.

A true blogger writes what he likes.

It is not to say do not have an eye for earning. After all earning makes the business run. However when you do things you like,  you earn after a really long long time. If you want to earn now, get a job. It will pay next month.

If you want to be an entrepreneur or artist or blogger for that matter, you will have to wait for some more time. Till that time enjoy your journey.

James October 27, 2012 at 10:13 am

Love it all, I am going to attempt to get my degree in Entrepreneurship. I love the comments Caus this is true doing what you love will pay off in the end. Always what makes it better is you can earn enough to make everybody around you as we’ll off as yourself. This is why I have chosen to get this degree. Again I appreciate all your comments.

Ashvini Kumar Saxena October 30, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Hi James,
Loving what you do and earning out of it is a dream . But I think it is important to first follow our dreams and then create a business out of it. That way we will never have to work ( I hope you get what I mean? :) ).

Veronica Cervera December 18, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Money has always been and will always be the result. If we start by thinking about the result even before we think about the reason, then we’re doom to fail.

software buzzer March 9, 2011 at 11:57 pm

entrepreneur is a awesome , adventure journey, the power of confidence, self respece comes from this path :)

Ashvini Kumar Saxena March 10, 2011 at 12:27 am

Oh yes, it is tough, but its wonderful no doubt.

Thanks for commenting.
Ashvini

Robert March 3, 2011 at 9:01 pm

I would consider myself an entrepreneur but my main goal is to help others. Any money I earn is a bonus. :-)

Ashvini Kumar Saxena March 3, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Hi Robert,

Bonus earned is never bad ;). Thanks for commenting.
Ashvini

Aswani March 3, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Ashvini, you know one thing, I have never thought of being an entrepreneur. I don’t know why but it is very natural. Instead, I have been driven by my instincts which tells me to do what I like or what I am interested into. May look very amusing but it is very true. Still not late for a thing like entrepreneurship. Learning a lot from your tips and advices. Thanks tons !

Ashvini Kumar Saxena March 3, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Hey Aswani,
It is not required to be out of a job to be an entrepreneur. I think blogging in your area is also kind of entrepreneurship. If your product is unique you are already there.

Best regards,