First book published on Kindle- So you want to be an entrepreneur

by Ashvini on August 4, 2011 · 18 comments

in Entrepreneurship

I am very happy to announce that my first ebook on Entrepreneurs has been published on amazon.com kindle store front.

This book is part of the series of books that I will be writing in due course of time. I was planning to put this book at a minimum price of 1.99$ but Amazon moved it to a better price of $4.99.

This ebook talks about basics of entrepreneurship, derived out of my experience and my writings on this blog.

It is not a money making guide. It helps you to prepare better for entrepreneurship by clarifying some one of the underlying concepts. Whether you are starting as a blogger or a website designer , this book will provide you with enough concepts to understand entrepreneurship in a better and organized way.

So enjoy my kindle edition of the book from Amazon.com here.

Also my author page is coming up soon at amazon after I update some details.

fahmeed March 25, 2012 at 10:03 pm

for you Congratulations on this achievement. I’m going to support this. Hoping for more to come! if you want to published hebrew book so contact on

Veronica Cervera December 8, 2011 at 9:48 am

Maninder @ HackTik.com August 12, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Good to know about your ebook. Hope, you get a good response. All the best.

Ashvini Kumar Saxena August 15, 2011 at 6:30 pm

Hey Maninder,
Thanks for your wishes. This is my first book so I am a bit nervous but I am hoping for the best.
Have a great day and thanks for the visit.
Ashvini

Daria Steigman August 8, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Congratulations!

lawmacs August 7, 2011 at 7:21 am

Great news lets hope that this goes as plan and you reap the benefits

Ashvini Kumar Saxena August 8, 2011 at 11:24 am

Hi Gary,

Thanks bro :) for your wishes. I really cherish your friendship and support.

Best regards,
Ashvini

Carolyn August 6, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Congratulations, Ashvini! I am so thrilled for you! As soon as Mouh told me about it, I clicked on the link and bought it from Amazon. I am very excited to read it as you know how much I enjoy and value your writing.

It’s funny, this week someone called me an “entrepreneurial journalist.” So I guess I am an entrepreneur. :-D

Your book is now $2.99 in the Kindle Store. Everyone should grab it now! You don’t need a Kindle to read the book. Kindle apps are available for every smartphone, the iPad and computers.

Way to go, Ashvini! :-bd (<= Not sure if this smiley code will work)

Adrienne August 5, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Wow, congratulations Ashvini, I’m so impressed. I have a few friends now that are published on Kindle over at Amazon so I guess I have some catching up to do. I have no doubt that your book is chalked full of great information.

Again congratulations, what an achievement.

Adrienne

Ashvini Kumar Saxena August 8, 2011 at 12:40 pm

HI Adrienne,

Thank you so much. I am really sure we will soon see your book as well :) Thanks for dropping by and raising my spirits :).

Best regards,
Ashvini

Aswani August 5, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Many congratulations Ashvini. I really appreciate your initiative to come up with such idea. And I know you will reap the benefits from the same. All the best and keep up the excellent work…Cheers..!!

Ashvini Kumar Saxena August 8, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Hi Aswani.

thanks bro:). You know you are the one who inspired me to write the book. Thanks for having faith in me :).

Gabriella August 5, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Talk about impressive! It sounds so good that I may have to buy a copy of the eBook! Congrats on getting it on to the Kindle store – how EXCITING :)

Ryan Critchett August 5, 2011 at 6:43 am

Wow Ashvini,

This is some real stuff! Awesome job for putting this out man, I’ll have to check it out soon.

Congratulations, keep pushing my friend.

Ashvini Kumar Saxena August 8, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your appreciation. I hope you like the ebook when you get it :). Great bro :)

Mouh August 4, 2011 at 7:47 pm

That’s no mean achievement! Congratulations my friend. I am really happy for you. :D

I have no doubts that your eBook is great. You are well-versed when it comes to entrepreneurship.

Congratulations again my friend! :D

Mouh

Ashvini Kumar Saxena August 8, 2011 at 6:08 pm

Hi Mouh,

I love your comments always. Entrepreneurship is all about meeting people with skills different than ours. You have excellent skills that you display in your blog and I love to get your perspective on everything.

Thanks for your appreciation and keep coming back.

Thanks and regards,