Attitude towards life

by Ashvini on January 26, 2012 · 27 comments

in General

Please excuse my drawing skills Smile. Which one is your attitude towards life?

The message  : When we feel troubled by how far we need to go ( before we can achieve the success we have desired) , we can always look back how much we have achieved till now. There may be obstacles in our progress but we have conquered a lot of them.  It is our attitude towards life that keeps us motivated.

Justin Mazza February 2, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I often look at life from both perspectives. Cool drawing by the way, how did you do that?

Ashvini February 2, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Hi Justin,

Welcome to my blog. Glad to know that you liked the picture. Its also good to know that you have a balanced approach (makes a lot of sense).

I created it using XARA Xtreme. It is a good alternative to Adobe Photoshop which is very expensive.

ntathu allen February 1, 2012 at 3:44 am

Half way up or half way down…great mind boosting images. Thanks for unique way of sharing.

Ashvini Kumar Saxena February 1, 2012 at 8:21 pm

HI Natathu Allen,
You are most welcome. Thanks for your comment

Hajra January 31, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Hey Ashvini,

The drawing is pretty cute!

The glass half full and the glass half empty debate! Well, it is like a two way deal. Sometime you do need to be happy with the fact of what you have achieved and how much you have done; but having said that, the bigger picture shouldn’t be forgotten.

What we need is a healthy balance of both!

Ashvini Kumar Saxena February 1, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Hi Hajra,
Its nice to see you back on my blog. I think bigger picture is very important because it will provide the right direction for our venture.
Thanks for commenting and hope to see you again here :).

sunil prajapat January 31, 2012 at 8:27 am

is specially liked this post pic at the top..it speaks a lot ..amazing

sunil prajapat January 31, 2012 at 8:25 am

wow nicely written and presented

Chrysta Bairre January 30, 2012 at 10:29 pm

I love your drawing, Ashvini! It’s great!

I once heard it said, “It’s hard for me to be discouraged about where I am because I’m so encouraged by how far I’ve come.” I loved this statement so much I wrote it down in the notebook I carry with me so I would not forget to be inspired by my progress, and happy for all that I have today.

Thanks for reminding me to be encouraged by how far I’ve come today!

Chrysta

Ashvini Kumar Saxena February 1, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Hi Chrysta,

Nothing is better than your quote. Because we are so much worried about future that we often forget how much we have learned and gained till now.
I am really happy that my picture reminded you of that awesome statement :).

Adrienne January 30, 2012 at 9:25 pm

You did great with your drawing Ashvini! What an artist you are my friend.

I use to have this problem really not realizing just how far I’ve come. It didn’t take me too long to realize that I may have a ways to go yet but I sure have come a long way. Thanks for this reminder. I think we all need one of these every once in awhile.

Have a fabulous week! :-)

Ashvini Kumar Saxena February 1, 2012 at 8:27 pm

I am slightly better than Picasso :) LOL. I am really glad that this picture touched a nerve with many readers. I feel great because you too enjoyed it. Thanks and have a great day.

Daria Steigman January 30, 2012 at 12:43 am

Simple and to the point. I see it all the time: the people who look at obstacles as concrete barriers and those who look at them as hurdles to jump (or scramble) over. My running motto is “forward motion” — which is rather important when you’re running any distance. But it is equally true in business: you’re either moving forward with determination or you’re making the effort to get there twice as hard.

Ashvini Kumar Saxena January 30, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Hi Daria,
I totally agree. Hard work is must and it is important to keep the focus as well :).
Thanks for your comment

Aswani January 28, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Good one Ashvini…your post gives a clear message and definitely very positive..! It is all about vision which makes the difference. A positive vision is what a person needs if he has any desire to be a winner in his/her life. The same also applies for an entrepreneur..!

Keep blogging…cheers :-)

Ashvini Kumar Saxena January 30, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Hi Aswani,
Yes having a vision in front of you makes a great step for becoming a winner. Thanks :)

Robert January 27, 2012 at 9:43 pm

Simple yet effective.

Life is all about not dwelling on the past, but having a positive attitude and looking forward.

Ashvini Kumar Saxena January 30, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Hi Robert,
Thanks . Positive attitude is must for winning :)

Anna January 27, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Hi, Ashvini! I like your way of seeing life! I am also born optimist and even when I have the worst experiences and moments I just look at the mirror and tell myself – soon you will feel better, believe yourself:)

Ashvini Kumar Saxena January 30, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Thanks you Anna for your appreciation. Believing in good things is important because then only we can start working towards achieving them. Kudos to you for being an optimist :)

Carolyn@The Wonder of Tech January 27, 2012 at 8:22 am

Hey Ashvini, Your message is simple and straightforward, as is your artwork. I love it! I am a born optimist so I am a big fan of positive attitudes. My motto is, “Ya gotta believe!” My kids are sick of hearing that but I hope it has sunk in to them.

Success is almost impossible if you don’t believe it can happen, right?

Ashvini Kumar Saxena January 30, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Hi Carolyn,
I am sure the kids are really fortunate to have a mother who is so optimistic and full of knowledge. I am sure they are going to be the smartest guys ( if they are not already :) .
Success is almost impossible if you don’t believe it can happen, right? 100% agreed :)
Thanks for the kind words :)

Rohit Batra January 27, 2012 at 12:46 am

Nice Point depicted in that drawing ;).. Motivation is the necessity to stick to the path to Destiny!

Ashvini Kumar Saxena January 30, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Hi Rohit, You are right when you connect motivation to destiny. In my opinion people do get a lot of choices to make their destiny. Those who take them up are winners :). Thanks for kind words

Ashvini January 26, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Hi Bryce,
LOL :). All I wanted to say was There are two kinds of attitude. The first one is being optimistic. While running our own venture, we often forget that how far we have come. Instead we only look at how far we need to go ( in terms of success). To me its important to take a stock of things that we did right rather than focus on how many things we have to do more .
It was sort of motivational message. Maybe I need to add more notes :).

Bryce Christiansen January 26, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I don’t know what you’re talking about Ashvini, I like your drawing.

Excellent point and summary.

Bryce

Ashvini Kumar Saxena January 26, 2012 at 9:42 pm

Now it is updated with text :). Thanks Byrce, for your comment. See you soon at your blog :)