Entrepreneurship is not easy. Period. But it is fun as well . Here are ten questions that a wannabe entrepreneur needs to ask him/herself. Questions start with tough ones and then get easy as you move down. Have fun finding answers to them.
- Are you willing to let go of the comfort of monthly salary of your job?
- Are you willing to work much harder than you ever did in your life?
- Do you have a support system( family, working spouse, savings)?
- Do you find leading a really stressful life OK at least for some time?
- Are you okay with workplace without fancy designations?
- Are you prepared to invest a lot of money and unfortunately lose it too sometimes?
- Are you willing to settle for much smaller office than what you have now?
- Are you prepared to be turned down by customer because of your company’s small size?
- Are you ok with doing multiple things at a time without getting overwhelmed?
- Are you willing to sacrifice your current lifestyle for a really long time ?
If you have crossed these ten without a blink, I am sure you are really looking for getting into entrepreneurship.