Choices that we can make

by Ashvini on June 25, 2013 · 8 comments

in My Personal Thoughts

Life is everyday full of choice.

Every action of ours is a choice. We choose to eat proper food. We choose to go to work . We choose to give our best.

Sometimes we have no choice to accept but whatever we have been told. We cannot choose for example the family we are born in, the place of our birth or the state of our economy. We cannot choose for example if our business will work the way we want. We cannot choose to “not” fail.

We can choose to however

• learn from our mistakes
  • learn from others’ mistakes
  • strive for the best in whatever we do
  • take failures in our stride
  • build relations with people who matter
  • live happy

Though we cannot choose what life does to us but we can choose what we can give back. We do have choice despite what this world would like us to believe.

Silviu July 1, 2013 at 4:27 pm

WOW! This is one of the shortest post I have ever read. I must be careful not to create a comment that is longer than the post. :)

Yes, there is fate and yes, there is free will. This is a long philosophical talk. For example, Samkhya-Yoga teaches that you can defeat your destiny (that comes from your previous life) using yoga techniques.
Anyway, my experience tells me that you can change yourself and when you change yourself, life changes as well.

Have a nice day

Ashvini Kumar Saxena July 2, 2013 at 11:37 am

Hi Silviu,

Thanks for your comment.
I will be very happy if the comments are longer than the original post :). That is what I feel the interaction is all about . Life does get hard sometimes but I believe a great attitude and never say die spirit will always bring us back :).
You too have a great day.

Siddhartha Sinha June 27, 2013 at 11:26 am

Hello Ashvini,

The quotes you mentioned is simply great one and if followed in a correct sequence one could achieve success.

View my recent post on http://niceblogging.com/top-10-classified-sites-of-india-with-their-income-and-alexa-rank/

Regards
Siddhartha Sinha

Ashvini Kumar Saxena July 2, 2013 at 11:49 am

Thanks Siddartha. I am glad that you liked it :)

Adrienne June 27, 2013 at 3:41 am

I agree Ashvini, that was spot on!

We may not be able to chose everything that life dishes out to us but we definitely can chose how we react to it. I prefer to put my chin up and continue moving forward. I also believe we all can learn from our mistakes and that will make us better human beings.

Thanks for this wonderful message.

Ashvini Kumar Saxena July 2, 2013 at 11:57 am

Thanks for your comment.
The way we react to a situation determines if we are going to be successful. Learning from the mistake is so important. :)

Lori Gosselin June 25, 2013 at 7:49 pm

So succinctly put Ashvini – and so true! we just amble through life unaware that we are making choices most of the time!
I guess the attitude we assume and cultivate is a choice as well. That brings us to the top of our game!
:-)
Lori

Ashvini Kumar Saxena June 26, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Thank you Lori. Yes we make choices everyday and sometimes they work out sometimes they don’t. It is the attitude towards the outcome that make us strong :).