EMF – Entrepreneur Mindset Framework
What is EMF?
As an entrepreneur we face three important questions
- What does it take to become an Entrepreneur?
- Are Entrepreneurs born or created?
- Can Entrepreneurship be learned?
Entrepreneurship according to me is all about developing an attitude. It is like learning to practice for long marathon run. It is allowing yourself liberty to make your own mistakes but also learn from others mistakes. It is about falling down and picking yourself once again when everything has gone wrong.
Most of us would want to start our own firms, create new products, develop strategies for our own business but do not know where to start .
Here is where EMF comes in.
To become an entrepreneur,
- It is not important to have great idea for no one would buy in it.
- It is not important to have large money for you might spend it incorrectly.
- It is important to have passion.
- It is important to have the right emotional mindset
- and it is important to be realistic.
I have been involved in a number of consulting assignments with top customers and have been active in Entreprenurship field for past one year. I have learned a lot while working with companies, government agencies, employees, customers and all other stakeholders.
I would like to show you how you can build your enterprise step by step, what are the tools that you need and what would it take to become a successful entrepreneur . I will show you what mistakes to avoid.
I will like to show you how you can apply EMF to learn about entrepreneurship.